PERSONAL | Sixteen (guest post by Izzy's Mom)

Monday, December 15, 2014


Hi, I'm Izzy's mom, and I've hijacked her blog to hopefully not embarrass her 
but share a few thoughts and photos.  She is a blessing!


When you take a picture it's like time has frozen, and you get to look back and remember that very moment as if it still exists.  But time has moved.  A little girl who was once just toddling along grows up to become a sixteen year old.  I'm so thankful for pictures.


A little girl who loved to play with dolls and who's favorite movie was Madeline has grown to become a farm girl who cares for animals and gets exhausted walking back and forth from a barn.  I'm so thankful for pictures.


A little girl who has a brother for a best friend has grown into a girl who still loves her brother but knows exactly what to do to drive him crazy.  I'm so thankful for pictures.


A young lady who wears braces and glasses and works hard in school and loves taking pictures is still growing into a young lady who loves the LORD and loves her family and loves her friends.  I'm so thankful for pictures.


This sweet girl is now sixteen and she is loved dearly by her family, and she's still growing to be all God wants her to be.  We are so thankful for her and for God to reveal more of her story with pictures to come!

You will make known to me 
the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right had there are 
pleasures forever.
Psalm 16:11


1 comment:

  1. Izzy's Mom,
    I LOVE this precious, sweet post!!! I haven't looked at the blog lately and I was so excited to see the adorable pictures of our Izzy! It is so unbelievable how the time has flown by in the last 16 years. I thank God for the loving, caring woman she has become. I am so thankful for the Godly Momma that you are to her everyday! Love you all so much!
    Grammee

    ReplyDelete

Guten tag! Who are you? How'd ya find my blog? Do you like ice cream?

P.S. Please use kind language...danke! :)