FEATURED | the blue sky tag

Friday, November 3, 2017
You may not see
The silver lining,
But there's a big blue sky waiting right
Behind the clouds.

- Brad Paisley -



Happy November!!!

Guys, I am so excited...I've been nominated for a blogging tag *squeals* (I've had this blog for several years and today I finally feel like a real blogger 😉)

The Blue Sky Tag

Rules:

  • Thank the person who tagged you. THANK YOU CASSIA!!! 😍
  • Answer their 11 questions (or however many they gave you..in my case 8) . 
  • Tag 11 people (I'm only doing 4)
  • Give them 11 new questions.


Cassia's questions: 

Q: Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
A: Somewhere in between...I think I lean more toward extrovert when I'm in the checkout line at Walmart, and introvert when actually meeting new people in a social setting. 

Q: Favorite social media?
A: It's gonna have to be a tie between VSCO and Pinterest. 

Q: What is your dream job?
A: I hope to be registered nurse working with the sick, needy, and vulnerable. Ultimately whatever door God opens for me (also would love to be a homeschool mom 😊).

Q: If you knew today was your last day of life, how would you spend it? 
A: Looking for ways to spread the gospel to those around me, and tap dancing on bubble wrap.  

Q: What's your middle name? 
A: Faith.

Q: If you could spend a day in someone else's shoes, who would it be and why? 
A: Assuming time-travel is an option, I would like to spend a day in Amy Carmichael's shoes. What a privilege it would be to live a day sold out to Christ as she did, as His hands and feet to the poor of India! 

Q: Tea or coffee
A: Hands-down, indefinitely, and forever: Coffee ☕

Q: What's your favorite food? 
A: Pizza, tacos, popcorn, anything from Chick-Fil-A, anything with rice...if it's bad for you, it's probably my favorite 😳


I nominate (drum roll please....)
Sarah
Julia 
Hailey
Savannah


My questions:

1. What's your go-to movie genre?
2. If you could take an all-expenses paid vacation right now, where would you go?
3. Favorite board game?
4. If you could only read the works of one author for the rest of your life, who would it be? 
5. Pancakes or waffles?
6. Favorite Youtube channel? 
7. If you inherited 1 million dollars, what would you spend/invest/donate it on/in/to first?
8. If you had to have only one pair of shoes, what would they be?
9. In what school subject did/do you manifest yourself as the genius that you are? 
10. What made you decide to be a blogger?
11. Couch or recliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guten tag! Who are you? How'd ya find my blog? Do you like ice cream?

P.S. Please use kind language...danke! :)